Monday, March 15, 2010

What to say and what to write............

So what's up for today? Hmmmm,finally I get finished up my group presentation and the funny thing is I'm the only person who capable making the presentation less boring by doing normal thing like explaining and speaking? Why..Hmm maybe my sense of humor (unintentionally). Well the story started when I was about to hold the microphone and just before I started explained the presentation. They already started to laugh at me(btw i already checked my zip ) so the first word that ever come on mouth is "hmmm" and they already laugh at me again like hell.The presentation lasted about 45 minutes.

(View I saw at the train )

Hmm on the way back home by train.As usual I saw a lot people coming in and out of the train. So for one particular day, I saw a pretty Chinese girl coming in the train and stand near my seat. I looked at her, hmmm her height was a bit shorter than me but had a slim body (>__<). By the looks of her face, i can tell that she's a bit younger or same age as me but the real issues is hmm as she turn around, i saw a tattoo behind her right shoulder and the tattoo design has a chinese character in it..hmm scary whooo whoooo. For somebody ignorant like me maybe(tattoo with chinese character = gangster alliance)just maybe laa just assuming jer lah..Well seeing a young girl with tattoo makes me wonder, how her parents treated her or educate her? Is she hang around with the wrong kind of people (gangster maybe?) or her boyfriend is her gangster? creepy..and I also wonder how was her lifestyle..I also wonder how is her parents feeling to see her precious daughter having a tattoo? Well that just my two-cent. Hopefully there's no gangster coming after me just because i talked about tattoo.

Other than that. hmmmm
  • I saw a blind man talking to himself. Wonder.. what is he talking about
  • Saw a Pak Cik (old) solving a sudoku puzzle and math quiz in the newspaper. hmm
  • I keep staring at the chinese girl while she wasn't looking. (not on perverted or stalker way o okay??) Just thinking on how she face her everyday life.
So thats all folks...

No comments: