Sunday, December 05, 2010

End of year...A new beginning

So..what's up people..owh wait it juz me..So what up my blog..haha
Well, what is the new updates.. let me see.

  • Well my lappy died again for the last time.. T___T
  • Just finished up my diploma..juz have to wait my result and convo.
  • Missed my abg sdare engagements
  • My mum and lil bro stay at sg for a week.. (finally a room all by my self..)
  • Happy for a certain reason (hehehehe)
So since I nearly finished up my diploma.. So I got plenty of holidays until next year..haha Well why next year?Because i wanna continue my degree. But the thing is, I'm in dilemma.Which course should i choose,which universities or college, can i keep up?But for now i planning taking business admin or islamic finance..Then another problem come out, which is which universities? either UNIKL or UIAM? Well UNIKL subject offered is pretty mush easier and UIAM subject are much tougher, however my friend said that UIAM degree is much stronger..Sigh and to make it worst UIAM creadit hours i much longer..sigh..

Well the good part is I ask my big bro for his opinion. Then he said that you might never know if you don't try it...If it is hard then try studying harder like u gonna died..hahaha 0___0

well that all for Now...heheh

p.s I'm happy..well welcome again for blogging again.. n_______n

No comments: