Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Report of passing days hmmm unrelevant

Hellllloooooooooooo yelowww or eloeee guys, ladies and bloghopper. Sorry for the late update due to internet connections problems that prolong up to 5 days. So what did i done for 5 primitive days without internet..Hmmm let see... I have been playing old snes games alot thennnnnnn watched movies at the pc and hang out at mamaks stall and void deck till late at night. Owh yeah, don't forget i also cursing alot too. Hmm remember the last post I talked about my experiments using kacang parang aka foul madammas?? ^__^ Yup and yup the experiment was successful most of the other group really like the taste and really impressed with kacang pool but the down side is -__-'' the chef told us that the biscuit were a bit crunchy and too hard to bite...hmmm well our group used the dried kacang parang so it is abit or too crunchy for the chef. So tomorrow our group will be using canned kacang parang as it been recommended by the chef. Let see the result.. Anyway cuzzie do you want my kacang parang chocolate chip cookies? Hmmmm??? I looking forward to do it on next raya ^____^


My other side report.

  • Hmm need to finish up my presentation assignment quickly before due date which is on next Monday and yeah it is group presentation. (>___<)
  • Sooo looking forward to have birthday present on my up coming birthday O__O
  • Baking cake for my best friend birthday.
  • Don't forget to give mc to the lec.
  • Looking forward to see you online and possible to chat with you alot ( whoever you are)

No comments: