Thursday, March 11, 2010

SO what for today story tellin.

Helloeee guys, ladies and bloghopper.. So whats up for today?? Well i slept at 2 am and wake up at 9 am? So I a bit sleepy and nearly to ponteng my account class haha but keep remind my self to go to the class since I already ponteng the class last week.hehe i got mc okay? So after taking shower and prepare my self and gone off to class. Hmm so on the way to the train station and still in sleepy condition, i decided to sleep on the train all the way to the desire train station. Suddenly i was woke up by my best friend since i haven't meet him for a long time. We had a long chat about our self at the college life.

Hmmm, gone to account class and then the lecturer told us that next week is our mid term >_<

Back home around 5.45 pm. Took a shower and take a nap until 7.oo . Then online a bit until 9.30 pm. Lepaks at Arab restaurant with my best buddies near our home. Well the food was alright since is it a Arabic cuisine so it is a bit blend and don't forget shisha

So end of report. ^__^

No comments: