Friday, December 17, 2010

when a friend know of a thought..

So elloeee blog reader of strangers..or none (>____<)

Here the report of my life recently..

Today.

Woke around 12.30 am and then went for friday prayer together with my sibling..So Amin then decided to wnet another mosque at wardiburn camp..
The mosque were really nice and air condition too and so are the Khutbah too.

After the prayer, we then went and i sambung back to sleep until 3.30 pm.
After that went to JJ with mum and lil bros to buy some school cloth, school bag and school stationaries.(damn pening daa all my lil bros act macam 4 years old kids...)As for me I got to buy a brand new wallet and belt..not to mention BRAND NEW SOCK... 6 PAIR OF THEM..YESH..

So after that went to Mcd for dinner...Back home by 7.30 pm an then took another nap until 10.om (penat ooo nk layan budak2 kt JJ)

So anyway lepak at hameed around 10.2o pm with Azim and with other friend...Since Am in holidays and ilman keje..Lepak is abit dull but i enjoyed lepak with Azim...hahaha

Other than todays update...

Hmm Yesterday and before yesterday...

I mean i got mad with one of my friend..but malas nk citer pasal tu...small thing di besar2 kan..Well in the end we both ok blk laaa..Since tu sume bende kecil and he promise to hear my advise too (kene less ego haha aku pown same..But nonetheless (ceh ayat gempak laa tue) I love my close ones..because nobody perfect kan? So we really back up each other weaknesses..

Other than that..

The time when.. 2 of my buddies lepaks at hameed....It quite funny to see both of my buddies texting with them?(not gonna tell yaaa..)hahah from bwh block to hameed then kt snooker then back to bwh block...tak henti2.
>____<
makes me really old when lepak with my best buddies...(well they younger than me)..However seeing them texting, gelak like monkeys and other fun stuff is already enough for me..

Anyway Ipul study hard and be a bit courageous to face the unknowns..hahaha Find money pay bcak PTPTN...Find alot of MONEY and blanjer kwn..hahaha

No comments: