Friday, December 10, 2010

Org bujang masak..

So It been a week my mum and my liltle bro staying at Singapre...Well We manage to take care our self ..hahaha Abah me and amin.. ^______^

So what for today updates..hmm

  • Yesterday i slept really late..around 5 am
  • Went for fridays prayer..
  • Cook dinner for Abah and Amin
  • Gonna Lepak at hammed's with best buddies.
Well other than that.
hmmmm..Geezz i Dont know what else to say..I guess my self-confident is out...hahah well yeah
hahah ..Anyway these words appear in my head while taking a nap after stressing for no reason..Cam muhasabah diri kot...
  • Sometime words can really can cover you foolishness but for how long.
  • Reasons make you incapable
  • Every kidding/jokes has small truth
  • Every smile has anger.
  • Every statements has its lies..
  • Sometimes you become kind because you afraid of rejection?
  • You become kind and patience/ sabar? because you afraid that someone got offended?
  • But you rather be hurt/ offended abit so your close ones can happy or laugh
  • Your being honest however other might think vice versa..
  • You remain quite even though You were right..
  • You make yourself foolish just to make your friend laugh because you cant stand the silent or 'no topic' conversation..
Well this all my thought about myself..
Well i'm nobody compare to other people..
But closes friend and sibling make me secure even they sometimes irritates me damn alot...haha
no offence..this is just my thought...


P.s Anyway I saw you td...Sorry x tegur... ingat kan org lain... n_____n




No comments: